Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 9: Office Theft


It has happened before, and unfortunately, it has happened again: a Coyne PR refrigerator theft.

I arrived at work this morning with three perfectly good slices of pizza in the office fridge from the night before. I heated up two of those bad boys for breakfast, and was planning on the final slice as a mid-morning snack before going out for lunch.

Well, to my surprise, when I grabbed the pizza box from the fridge and took it out, it felt prettttttttty, prettttttttty light. Why, you ask? It was empty (gasp)!

Someone I work with, someone I share an office kitchen with, decided it was pizza time, and snatched my last slice, leaving nothing but an empty box seemingly just to mock me.

Needless to say, I was in shock and awe at the audacity at some people. Pizza thief, if you're reading this, I'm coming for you. Justice will be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment