Monday, January 25, 2010

It's On


As part of the Super Slice Me Challenge, I have received a cash advance from the challenger, who will be funding the entire week's worth of pizza. For those of you that have been asking: there is no official prize, aside from that manly pride that comes when a challenge is faced head-on (HeadOn).

True story: I got myself in a similar situation in college when one of my roommates mentioned someone taking a shot of Tabasco sauce. I scoffed at it, saying I could easily do it. No more than 10 seconds later I had a shot glass filled to the brim with hot sauce on my desk, all three of my roommates around egging me on. I was challenged, I knew what I had to do. To make a short story even shorter, I downed the shot, realized I hadn't eaten a thing yet that day, and had to refund the Tabasco due to the horrible fire-in-my-stomach sensation I experienced shortly after. I expect much more success this week.

I know it's barely 10 a.m., but I'm already scouting out local pizzerias. Don't want to start off on the wrong foot. If anyone has any pizza suggestions for the Parsippany, N.J. area, please feel free to leave them below.

Oh, and the official weigh-in this morning was 155 pounds. We'll see how much my weight fluctuates this week.

Video log coming. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment