Sunday, January 24, 2010

Super Slice Me Challenge: Rules and Backstory

This week, at work, I caught wind of a challenge being thrown around the office. The challenge consisted of eating nothing but pizza for an entire week. A co-worker turned down the challenge and, at that point, I gladly accepted. After some back-and-forth with the doubting challenger, the final rules of the aforementioned challenge were established.

Starting tomorrow, Monday, Jan. 25, I will be consuming only plain, cheese pizza and water for a full week. The challenge will run from lunch tomorrow through next Monday, Feb. 1, ending with a pizza party luncheon. I will eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, dinner and anything in-between for seven straight days.

Some talk was made about the types of pizza before the challenge was formally accepted. I was told that whatever kind of pizza I chose, I would have to stay consistent throughout the week. So, for example, if tomorrow afternoon I decided I wanted a couple pepperoni slices to kick this bad boy off, I would then have to eat pepperoni pizza for seven days. I think it will be relatively easy to complete this challenge with plain pizza, but eating a single topping three times per day for a whole week would be tough.

I will be blogging throughout (video blogging whenever possible).

Stay tuned.

1 comment: