Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blog Slacking


My apologies to all of the devoted fans and followers of the Super Slice Me Challenge, the past few days have limited my blogging capability. 

Day 6 was spent outside (yes, in 15 degree weather) from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at a Habitat for Humanity site hammering all sorts of stuff. We volunteered through our agency, and one of my wonderful coworkers provided lunch for the volunteers and Habitat employees. She brought all kinds of sandwiches and chips, and as I walked into the room where the food was, I saw a small box of pizza. She remembered. Two slices of plain pizza for me.

Later that night was spent at a neighborhood bar and grill (no, not Applebees) for my buddy's 24th. I got a bar pie and drank water the whole night, serving as the official DD. Also, for all of you "Jersey Shore" fans out there, the "Grenade" (the train wreck blonde from a few episodes) used to work at the bar I was at. Her brunette friend still does--AND was working last night. I asked her for a picture with her and she had some very choice words for me that will not be spoken on this blog.

I woke up too early this morning, won't be able to get pizza for a few hours. As the challenge comes to a close, I'd like to say that I was very tempted to complete the month, and may negotiate my terms for the rules a bit more as well. Unfortunately, the challenger is on vacation this week, so I will have to speak with him about it when he gets back.

Thanks for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment